Due to the continued expansion of our business, we are looking to expand our Administrative/Service Delivery Team further and are recruiting for another member to join the office team in the role of: Administration Assistant
Job Purpose: Answerable to the Operations Manager, work as part of a small team providing administrative assistance to national sales and service teams.
Basic Administrative Duties Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Daily usage of Office 365 (Outlook, Work, Excel, Publisher)
- Daily usage of bespoke software (training on the job will be provided but any experience with a database/CRM system will be an advantage)
- Report generation/Documentation completion – formatting and spell checking.
- Dealing with client queries on a daily basis via email and telephone.
- Requesting information from clients, site teams and sales team.
- Simple logistics pertaining to service based works and client handling.
- Confirmation of scheduled works with client, associated paperwork and client database maintenance.
- General administrative duties and miscellaneous tasks as assigned by contracts managers and Senior Management.
- Previous experience in a similar industry preferable (1 Year minimum)
- Fluent level of written, spoken and comprehension of English to include strong spelling and grammatical observation as well as professional telephone manner.
- Proficient level of IT literacy. Ease of use with Office Packages – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong logic application.
Ability to follow set out processes and be consistent daily.
- Organised and strong attention to detail.
- Quick learner, willingness to learn and a high level of information retention.
- Ability to multitask, work well under pressure and adapt to an ever-changing workload.
- Team player with a positive demeanour and keen interpersonal skills.
The position to be filled is part of a small office team but part of a larger company team. All departments interact daily. Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships is essential.
Impeccable time management and keen attention to punctuality.
Reliability and accountability are key traits that the successful candidate must possess.
Physically fit and capable of general office related manual handling tasks.
Own transport/Full Clean Drivers License.
Well presented as you will be the customer facing representative for the company.
Must be available to work full time hours with a certain degree of flexibility.
This is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the ventilation, fire suppression maintenance and infection control industry. With unlimited opportunities for career progression, all support and training will be made available to the successful candidate.
Salary will be based on experience. References will be requested and verified.
We would urge early application as we are looking to grow the team as soon as possible to meet the demands of the role.