Heat recovery ventilation (HRV) systems provide ventilation for residential or commercial buildings that are highly insulated and air-tight. Heat recovery ventilation offers controlled ventilation, humidity control, mould prevention, odour control, and air hygiene. These systems require regular maintenance to stay in top condition and to function efficiently. Our Heat recovery System Maintenance services is suitable for residential or commercial premises, and include:
- Checking and/or replacing blocked filters.
- Cleaning dirty heat exchange surfaces could reduce efficiency.
- Unblocking condensate drains that could cause a build-up of things like bacteria.
- Replacing damaged damper seals.
- Repairing seized damper actuators.
- Checking the controls are calibrated correctly.
- Certain systems require more maintenance than others. For example, the simplest and cheapest heat recovery solution is a heat plate exchanger which, while it has low efficiency, is pretty low maintenance too. A system with a run-around coil requires a little more maintenance over time but is a more efficient method of heat recovery.
The Heat Recovery System Maintenance cleaning is carried out by an experienced Technician who follows manufacturers guidelines and works in strict accordance with industry standards and best practices.
We use state of the art equipment and our technical staff are trained and certified to the highest industry standards. We also use the most advanced techniques such as rotary brushing, mechanical cleaning, compressed air jetting techniques and conventional hand cleaning.
Upon completion of the Heat Recovery System Maintenance, a full and detailed report of all findings and works carried out, supported by photographic evidence, is delivered to our client along with certificates of cleanliness. All VSS Ireland site works are overseen by our experienced contract management team and service delivery department.