VSS Ireland Ltd. are currently looking for Full Time Field Ventilation Hygiene Technicians to join our expanding team Nationwide.
About VSS Ireland Ltd
VSS Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading fire-related services, air hygiene, and infection control specialist company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance, and installation services across our Fire Related Services, Air Handling, and Infection Control divisions to all manner of facilities nationwide. VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
As a field-based employee, you will be responsible, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy. You will represent the company in a professional and supportive manner, developing positive working relationships with our customers as well as co-workers.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the maintenance of air ducts, cleaning of ductwork and performing ductwork inspections in commercial areas.
- Preforming scheduled Preventative Maintenance Service visits on HVAC and Kitchen Extraction systems.
Predominantly evening and night work.
- Making Service recommendations following Preventative Maintenance Service Visits.
- Managing Van Stock. (If required)
- Responding to Customer call-out service requests.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Be physically fit and capable of working from ladders and in confined spaces.
- Excellent Customer communication skills with ability to work under pressure.
- Computer experience for recording work completed on Service System via our CRM.
- Full clean driving license is an advantage.
- Safe Pass is an advantage.
- Manual Handling is an advantage.
- B2 level of English or higher.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary, DOE.
- Company van & fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Uniform and PPE
Required Level: Junior Cert/ Leaving Cert/ Trades/Mech Elec Qualifications