VSS Ireland Ltd. headquartered in Carlow is currently looking for full-time field Skilled Engineers/Technicians to join our expanding team, Nationwide.
About VSS Ireland Ltd.
VSS Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading fire-related services, air hygiene, and infection control specialist company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance, and installation services across our Fire Related Services, Air Handling and Infection Control divisions to all manner of facilities nationwide. VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets, and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
As a field-based employee, you will be responsible, reliable, punctual, and trustworthy. You will represent the company in a professional and supportive manner, developing positive working relationships with our customers as well as co-workers.
Candidates should have an Electrical or Mechanical qualification with an ability to demonstrate good transferable skills.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance and removal of fire systems/ UV systems/canopies/ fans/AHUs/ access doors, and fire doors in commercial areas.
- Responding to customer call-out service requests.
- Performing scheduled Preventative Maintenance Service visits.
- Making Service recommendations following Preventative Maintenance Service Visits.
- Managing Van Stock. (If required)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Electrical and/or Mechanical Qualifications is an advantage.
- Excellent customer communication skills with an ability to work under pressure.
- Computer experience for recording work completed on Service System via our CRM.
- A full clean driving license is an advantage.
- Safe Pass is an advantage.
- Manual handling is an advantage.
- B2 level of English or higher.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary, DOE.
- Company van & fuel card
- Mobile phone
- Full training provided
- Career progression
- Uniform and PPE
Education required level: Junior Cert/Trades/Mech Elec Qualifications