Ventilation Surveys and Services Ireland Ltd. is Ireland’s leading air hygiene specialist company. As industry leaders, we provide the highest standard of surveying, maintenance and installation services across our Kitchen Extract, Air Handling, Passive Fire Related Services and Infection Control divisions to all facilities in the built environment.
VSS Ireland’s clients are from all sectors of the professional sphere. Including, but not limited to: Pharmaceutical and Healthcare, Hospitality and Retail (hotels, supermarkets and restaurants), Construction and Manufacturing, Chemical and Food Processing and Business Environment (Education and Administration Buildings).
Due to the continued expansion of our business, we are looking to expand our Sales Team further and are recruiting for another member to join the team in the role of:
Sales Representative – Ventilation & Passive Fire Services – Nationwide
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Sales Representative for sales and customer service/relationship management duties nationwide.
Job Purpose: Build market position by developing, negotiating, and closing business opportunities.
Responsibilities will include but is not limited to:
- Develop client base in allocated region, generating new business leads, attend networking and industry related events.
- Price works in accordance with Directors Guidance.
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to.
- Ensure all contracts are delivered to high level from point of initial contact through to collection of invoiced value.
- Ensure good health and safety practices are followed in all aspects of the business.
- Attend monthly Sales meetings for VSS Ireland.
- Ensure documentation and systems are kept up to date, and activity recorded including Salesforce.
- Communicate information to the site staff and service delivery team within timeframe providing detailed quotations, PO’s and relevant site instructions in required formats.
- Stay abreast of competitor and industry developments regarding services provided and clientele.
- Develop, maintain and build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to broaden client base and scope of services offered.
- Conduct site surveys and post works visits to understand how the company can deliver a cost-effective and profitable solution.
- Hit sales and assigned works targets.
- Customer Service/Relationship Management Experience Required.
- Some knowledge of the services we provide to our clients is preferrable but not mandatory.
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar or transferrable role an advantage.
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
- CRM software (Salesforce) knowledge is desirable.
- Fluent English (both written and oral).
- Physically fit and capable of performing duties associated with the role.
- Full clean driver license.
- Flexibility with regards being on the road and other company related travel.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- Well presented as you will be the customer facing representative for the company
This is a great opportunity to become part of a rapidly expanding company at the forefront of the ventilation, fire suppression maintenance and infection control industry. With unlimited opportunity for career progression, all support and training will be made available to the successful candidate.
Salary will be based on experience. Company car, laptop and phone included in package. References will be requested and verified.
We would urge early application as we are looking to grow the team as soon as possible to meet with the demands of the role.
Please apply online via jobs.ie